Looking to cook something new for your Sunday morning breakfast? Let us suggest something! How about some marijuana-infused pumpkin spice pancakes? We see that your mouth is already watering. So without further ado, here’s everything you’ll require to make delicious cannabis-infused pumpkin spice pancakes:
- 1 cup of vanilla-flavored soy milk
- 1/4 cup of canna-oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2-3 over-ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoon of agave nectar
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of white whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
How to cook:
1) Whisk the soy milk and lemon juice in a small bowl. Once combined, leave the mixture idle for 5 minutes.
2) Until then, take a medium-sized bowl, add both flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Stir well for some minutes and set the mixture aside.
3) With the aid of a potato masher, mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl — don’t forget to leave a few lumps — and add agave nectar, vanilla extract, canna-oil, and the soy milk mixture created in the first step. Stir this mixture for a few minutes.
4) Now, carefully add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients while stirring. Mix thoroughly to avoid any lumps in the batter.
5) Place a skillet on the stovetop and set it to medium heat. Once the skillet is heated up, grease its surface by adding some butter. Now place a small tester pancake. When it starts to bubble, it is ready to be flipped; however, you need to reduce the heat if the bottom of the pancake is burned.
6) Since you have found the ideal temperature now, drop the pancake batter onto the skillet in small discs. Cook for around 5 minutes on each side and then put them in a warmed oven until they are ready to be savored.