The cake is always a good idea for any celebration and it’s a luxury to combine good food with a good weed. Here is the recipe of mouth-watering space cake that you need to know.
It is always a great idea to munch on the space cake loaded with a fizz of cannabis powder. Space cakes are very much available in almost every next Amsterdam shop. They are gaining their popularity but in an alternatively cautious manner.
Keeping this under the cover craving we have come up with an amazingly easy to make space cake recipe.
- 8 gm of cannabis bud or any cuttings or hash of equivalent strength in either cuttings or hash.
- 1 ¾ cups of flour
- 1 cup of non-salted butter
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ¾ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- Other ingredients like cocoa powder, vanilla extract, dried fruit, icing/frosting, buttercream, chocolate chips, or anything else – your imagination is your only limit.
- A mixing bowl
- A grinder
- An oven
- A microwave
- Spatula or mixing spoon
- A cake oven tin
- Non-stick spray or lining paper
- A small bowl
- A Skewer
- Optional: A wire rack
How to prepare
- Firstly, preheat the oven in between a temperature of 104 -113. Then place your grinded weed in an oven safe container. Now heat the mixture for about half an hour. This will decarboxylate your weed.
- Now, preheat your oven to the temperature of 190 degree Celsius.
- Place the butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds to make the consistency more melted and creamy.
- Now mix the butter with freshly grounded cannabis.
- Now you can add sugar, flour, eggs, cannabis butter, milk, etc in your mixing bowl. Mix the consistency well until you get a smooth paste for your cake mix. If you think the mix is too dry then add extra milk of its too wet then add some extra flour.
- Grease your cake tin or either line it with a non-stick baking paper.
- Now pour the cake batter into the tin spreading it evenly.
- Place the tin in the oven for 25 minutes to bake.
- After 25 minutes, put a knife across the center of the cake. If it comes smooth and clean then your cake is ready but if the batter sticks to it then leave the cake for another 5 minutes.
- Now let the cake cool down for around 20 minutes in the tin and then place it upside down on the rack and let it cool for another 30 minutes.
- You can decorate the cake with anything you love once it sets down after cooling.
And you are all set to munch on your yummy space cake which is easy to make for even a beginner. You can definitely put on your creativity by putting some extra flavor of your choice. If you like the cake, do spread your knowledge by sharing this recipe with your closed ones.